At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
Ever have the frustration of losing power during a storm and feeling helpless? Well, if you live in South Bay or any of the surrounding Florida areas, and you do not have a generator, then it may be time to think about investing in one.
If you live in the South Bay area and are looking for generator installation or services, then look no further because Florida Power House has got you covered.
Contact Us For Generator Services In South Bay
For more information on South Bay generator installation or South Bay generator services, contact us today at (305) 745-7720.
There are many reasons to have a generator installed today.
First and foremost, the most significant reason would be if you live in an area where the power goes out often. This all has to do with the weather. If you live in an area where there are harsh weather conditions such as tornados, high winds, thunderstorms, tropical storms, hurricanes, winter storms, and other types of severe weather, then you are at risk to losing power often and would be a prime candidate to invest in a generator.
Since South Bay has some of these conditions frequently, power outages are very common, and a generator would be very useful in maintaining power for you and your family during an outage.
The second reason is health-related. If you or someone living with you depends on electricity for health reasons, then having power is not just for comfort, but it is a matter of life and death. Having a generator is critical in this case and will provide the necessary assurance that you will have power when you need it most for the people you care about.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
Florida Power House prides itself on quality and timely generator installation services so you can be ready for the next major outage.
In order to do this, our generator installation process typically looks something like this:
- Install switching equipment next to your home’s electrical panel – This can either be a manual switch for a regular home backup generator or sensing equipment for automatic standby generators.
- Install electrical lines as needed from the generator to the switching or sensing equipment – We will determine the best possible route for quality and for your personal needs and wants.
- Prepare the actual generator area for the unit itself – This means that we will typically lay out an area for a concrete pad that will host the unit. We will look at the best possible area for your needs so it will work the way it should, as well as be out of the way as much as possible.
- Install gas lines from your service meter to the new generator unit – This will be done through trenching to keep the lines safe and out of the way.
- Final testing and inspection will be done in order to make sure everything is working properly – This is so that you can have that peace of mind that your new generator will provide the power you need to get you through whatever outage comes your way.