At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
One constant in the Palm Beach Shores area is the unpredictable weather that comes with living here. In general, Florida is known for severe storms – making Palm Beach Shores is no exception.
This is where Florida Power House comes in. We provide quality generator installation services and a range of additional generator services throughout Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding cities in South Florida.
If you reside or own a commercial building in a location that often sees severe weather, it is smart to consider installing a generator as a source of backup power should a power outage occur – which is likely when high winds and poor weather occur in an area.
Another significant reason to install a generator is if you or a loved one requires the power to be on in order for a medical device to remain running.
But, the main reason that generators are a lifesaver during power outages is that they allow occupants to remain comfortable and safe; and, to allow items, systems, and other vital equipment to remain running efficiently until full power is restored.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
At Florida Power House, generator installation for homeowners or commercial property owners is one of the areas we specialize in.
First, our team comes out for an initial inspection to analyze where the generator will go, the type of generator that fits your needs and budget, the timeline for the installation, and other significant factors.
We then jump into the generator installation process, which usually includes:
- Swapping out the equipment and parts to allow the generator to connect with your electrical panel
- Create the best path for the electrical lines of the generator to go to reach that equipment
- Prepping the area where the generator will go – whether on a concrete pad, in the ground, or elsewhere
- Installing the gas lines in the appropriate places
- Comprehensive testing and inspection to ensure equipment is running as it should