At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
If you reside within the Key Biscayne area, you are well aware of the extreme weather conditions that frequent the area – especially during hurricane season. When this extreme weather hits the area, you are at risk of facing a power outage. And, when a power outage occurs, there is no telling when the power will actually come back on.
This is why it is important to be proactive and invest in a source of backup power that can automatically be turned on when a power outage is detected. If you are in need of a reliable backup power solution, a backup generator is an ideal option.
As a leading generator installation company throughout South Florida, Florida Power House has over 30 years of combined experience in providing trustworthy generator installation to offer security, safety, and comfort for you and your loved ones during a power outage.
Florida Power House provides generator installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance for both residential and commercial properties in Key Biscayne and all over the South Florida region.
Contact Us for Key Biscayne Generator Installation
If you are considering installing a generator for your home or property, let the experts at Florida Power House do the heavy lifting for you. For more information on our Key Biscayne generator installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement services, contact us today at (305) 745-7720.
- Generac Generators: As one of the leading names when it comes to brands of generators, Generac has a reliable and trustworthy reputation and is used by homeowners and property owners all over the country.
- Kohler Generators: Since 1920, people have relied on Kohler generators to provide a powerful source of backup power for their homes and businesses. Large facilities, such as hospitals and corporate offices, often turn to Kohler for their source of backup power.
- Cummins Generators: Cummins is a brand that many commercial properties turn to for their source of backup power. Hospitals, educational facilities, farmers, data centers, and other important structures that cannot afford to lose power use this brand for their generator solutions.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
Key Biscayne Generator Installation, Repair, and Maintenance
When a power outage occurs, all of your electrical systems will immediately shut down. This means you will lose air conditioning, hot water, lighting, security systems, and all other forms of electricity for an unknown time period. When you have a generator installed, these systems will turn back on within seconds.
Not only is it important to have a generator installed for a source of backup power, but it’s also important to have a generator that you can rely upon to work effectively and efficiently in times of power outages. Florida Power House runs a variety of tests during the installation process to ensure your equipment is running fully up to standards.
Types of Generators
There are a few options when it comes to selecting the ideal generator for your home or property, such as:
- Partial-House: A partial-house generator is suitable for those that are only looking to have a few electrical systems turn back on during a power outage. For example, if you are only looking to have your AC and lighting systems turn back on automatically, a partial-house generator is a feasible option.
- Whole-House: A whole-house generator is suitable for those that want all electrical systems to turn back on automatically during a power outage.
- Commercial Three-Phase: Since commercial properties require generators that provide much more power, commercial three-phase generators are usually the ideal choice. This type of generator will ensure that the building will effectively remain intact during a power outage.