At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
Florida Power House is the leading gas contractor in Jupiter and throughout Palm Beach County. We provide comprehensive gas services including natural and LP gas conversions, gas appliance installation, gas line installation, and more.
Contact Florida Power House For Gas Services In Jupiter
Natural gas is a great choice for fuel in your home that will provide efficient, cost-effective, and clean energy for all your appliances. Florida Power House can convert your home or business to natural or LP gas. Contact our Jupiter Gas contractors today for a free estimate at (305) 745-7720.
- Regular Inspections: Make sure to get your gas appliances inspected often to ensure they are working properly and have no defects.
- Normal Air Flow: Make sure there are no restrictions on the airflow of your gas appliances. Improper airflow can result in inefficient performance or, even worse, accidents.
- Outdoor Exhaust Vent Checks: Make sure to regularly check your outdoor exhaust vents. You want to make sure there are no blockages so your appliances can work properly.
- Keep Flammable Objects Away: Make sure to never use flammable objects such as gasoline, spray products, cleaning products, etc. in the same area as your gas appliances. They can catch fire and could result in serious damage.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
Natural gas and LP gas is mostly used residentially for heating or powering certain appliances. While there are other fuel sources out there for homes, LP and natural gas have many benefits over electricity:
For many people, this is the most important factor. Due to weather unpredictability in South Florida, there can be power outages that cause all electrically-fueled appliances to be down for the count. However, many times with gas appliances, they are able to still stay on because they are independent of electrical power. This provides ease of mind during those inevitable storms.
Reduced Energy Costs
Natural gas provides a more cost-effective approach to powering your home compared to propane or regular electricity. Prices for natural gas are usually more stable and are overall less expensive than most other fueling options. This can help to keep some costs down in the long run, while homeowners can still enjoy the benefits of fueling their home appliances.
Natural gas is a clean-burning fuel. It actually is twice as clean as coal. In fact, using natural gas to fuel your home can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants that are using coal. When it comes to production and delivery, natural gas consumes less energy than other fuel sources due to its minimal processing and pipelines. So, if you tend to lean toward more environmentally-friendly services, natural gas is for you.
There’s a good reason natural gas is known for its versatility. It can be used for pretty much any in-home function. You can use it for stoves, ovens, water heaters, grills, and pool heaters. Using natural gas ensures you have an efficient source of fuel for whatever use you need.