At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
In South Florida, hurricanes and other types of severe weather frequent the area. This is why homeowners and commercial property owners invest in generators as a way to provide backup power during a power outage.
Generators provide peace of mind for various reasons, including:
- Ensuring the comfort and safety of any occupants during a blackout
- Ensuring all essential systems and equipment remain running during a power outage – whether this is a server for an IT company or a medical device for a loved one
- Keeps food from spoiling to avoid throwing away rotten food, which is essentially saving you on costs from the wasted food items
- And, much more
Florida Power House has been providing effective generator installation services and other various generator services throughout Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding cities for over 10 years now, with a team of experts that have 30 years of combined experience.
For more information on our Gulf Stream generator installation services, contact us today at (305) 745-7720.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
At Florida Power House, we first start our generator installation process with an initial inspection of your property and discussion with you to narrow down the right generator for your budget and for your wants during a power outage.
We then prep the area where the generator is going to go by digging a hole, installing a concrete pad, or another form of preparation accordingly.
We also ensure that we review the plan of action with you so that you are aware of the entire process and necessary steps from the beginning.
After this, we move onto the gas line installation or gas appliance installation by connecting the appropriate pieces of equipment to ensure the equipment runs as it should at all times.
We then perform comprehensive and thorough testing to make sure the equipment is running efficiently to save you on expenses and provide reliable backup power.