At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
If you have been through a power outage in the past, you know how uncomfortable and frustrating it can be. Not only do you need to worry about the food spoiling in your refrigerator or the extreme humidity when your AC goes out, but you also are pretty much stuck until the main power comes back on.
There is a solution, however. By installing a backup generator, you can experience uninterrupted power until the main power is turned back on.
At Florida Power House, we specialize in generator installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services throughout the South Florida region.
When you are deciding which generator is ideal for your home or business, you will want to consider all of the electrical systems and appliances that you want to provide backup power for. When you work with Florida Power House, we will help you determine the ideal generator for your needs and the amount of power you require.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
Besides the major benefit of having automatic backup power when a power outage is detected, there are many other benefits that come along with the purchase of a backup generator, such as:
- Maintaining comfortability by keeping your heating and cooling systems running during a blackout
- Preventing your refrigerated items from spoiling
- Avoiding any damage from power surges or electrical fluctuations during severe weather
- Continued use of electronics including televisions, computers, and cellphone chargers
- Unaffected by any local power outages
- Uninterrupted use of security systems
Backup generators work by connecting to your natural gas line directly or running on propane and automatically turn on to keep your house running during an unexpected blackout. This is also advantageous if you are away from your home or traveling during the time of the power outage because it gives you a peace of mind that your electrical systems and appliances will stay running until you return home.