At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
(For liquid cooled Units ONLY)
Just like your car, having your generator’s cooling system flushed and filled with new antifreeze is essential to long engine life. The radiator protects the engine from overheating during lengthy power outages by circulating coolant through the engine block area. Fresh coolant also lubricates seals and protects against corrosion in heater cores.
If the coolant is not changed within recommended intervals (Usually every 2 years), it becomes acidic and loses its ability to keep the engine cool and protected from corrosion, potentially leading to a corroded water pump or a clogged radiator. In addition, generators that overheat due to old coolant are more likely to suffer a blown head gasket, which is expensive to repair.
- Protects metal surfaces of radiator, heater core, and engine block
- Lubricates water pump
- Allows cooling system to operate at maximum efficiency
- Prevents corrosion that leads to costly repairs
- Reduces likelihood of overheating and blown head gaskets
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience