At Florida Power House we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions coupled with personal service and the best product warranties.
When severe weather strikes, there are many damages that can come from it. In some cases, this includes long periods of time without power. When you lose power, you lose the ability to run your AC system, the ability to take a hot shower, the ability to keep your refrigerated food fresh, the ability to secure your house with your security system, and so much more.
One way to prevent this from occurring is to plan ahead and invest in a backup generator. A backup generator will detect a power outage and automatically turn on all of your electrical systems until the main power is restored. This ensures that you and your loved ones will remain in safe, comfortable conditions while the power outage lasts.
By connecting directly to your mainline power or electrical system, a backup generator is wired through a transfer switch that is able to detect when the power goes out. Once the generator is alerted that the power has gone out, it will restore your power as it was prior to the outage.
- Partial-House Generator: If you are looking to stay within a budget or only have a few electrical systems with backup power, then a partial-house generator should do the trick.
- Whole-House Generator: If you prefer to have your entire house or business powered with backup power, then you will want to go with a whole-house generator.
- Commercial Three-Phase Generator: If you have a large building or facility that requires extra power, then you will most likely need to invest in a commercial three-phase generator.
Excellent customer service that is quick to help when needed. Guille is the man!- Pablo C.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Largest Generator Installer & Service Company in Miami
- Turn-key Solutions for Any Property
- Licensed & Knowledgeable Techs
- Family Owned & Operated
- 30+ Years of Combined Experience
- Generac: We are proud to work with the Generac brand as it is one of the top generator brands in the country. With an automatic turn-on feature, this brand is ideal for residential homes.
- Kohler: Many large facilities, like hospitals and corporate offices, utilize the Kohler brand for their generators. This is because of Kohler’s reliable equipment that usually restores power within 10 seconds or less.
- Cummins: For entities that cannot afford to lose power like data centers, universities, and hospitals, they will opt for Cummins generators. This brand not only provides an extra dose of power, but it also runs rather quietly.